A.B.A.T.E. District 14
Hot Springs, Arkansas
$30 per year for single member, $35 per year for joint membership and $5 per year for an associate under the age of 18.
This will get you a yearly pin, a newsletter and $3500 of accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Ride Safe and Ride Again!!!
A.B.A.T.E. District 14 of Hot Springs is a district in A.B.A.T.E. of Arkansas.
We encourage all motorcyclists or enthusiasts to join A.B.A.T.E. We need everyone's help to keep our freedoms and rights!
We need you and you need us Arkansas! We are the only motorcycle rights organization in Arkansas!
A.B.A.T.E.'s Charter Goals
1. To initiate, endorse and sponsor educational programs; rider safety, public awareness, legislative and affirmative action and individual freedoms and rights,
2. To create and promote a positive public image of motorcyclists and motorcycle groups and to dispel and disprove media hype, unfounded propaganda and the "Hollywood" image.
3. To encourage goodwill and mutual understanding among motorcyclists, law enforcement personnel and the general public.
4. To benefit the less fortunate through organized activities such as: bike runs, toy drives, general donations, fund raising activities and coordinated events by other approved organizations.
5. To serve as an information source on matters pertaining to current laws, pending legislation, personal rights, political inclinations of elected officials and their constituents and voter awareness.
6. To act as a central responsive agency to devise and coordinate recreational, legislative, educational and charitable events.